Friday 24 June 2011

Day four...



Went to Hollywood studios today! I was so excited when i got there i started running around the park haha. We went on tower of terror and it broke down! So got to go to the front of the que for another go although i wasnt sure i wanted one.. The heat was sooooo intense i literally had my little portable fan on all day! I had to swap the batteries i was using it so much but i couldnt walk around without it. Took loads of photos alot of them with the characters. I was so excited to meet the characters, i ran over to winnie the pooh and gave him a hug and was casually standing with my arm round minnie for ages. Almost stood on a small child at one point so obviously need to CALM DOWN! We went on my favourite ride rock 'n' rollacoaster twice which was amazing! I was so prepared with pack lunch, spare sun cream, a hat i felt so proud ha. I had a grilled veggi sandwich and chips for dinner which was actually really nice. Absolutly nakard when i got back! So collapsed in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment