Thursday 30 June 2011

Day Six...

So i forgot the purse obvs. It was my first day of work and i was stressing out so much that they wouldn't let me do the training without my ID. When i got there tho it was all fine, panic over, i got half a point taken off me tho (your only allowed 6 max.) so great first impression! When we got there we had the most ridiculous training ever, i was trying not to laugh. Stuff like how to pick up a box and which side of your hand to use to push objects. We then had a massive presentation on the history of Disney, none of which im gunna remember cuz i kept zoning out so i hope a guest never asks me. We were supposed to go on a tour of Downtown Disney but it was raining again so we had a powerpoint presentation instead with was fine by me cuz im such a tired person i feel like im gunna fall asleep if i havnt had a good 9 hours haha. My shifts at Bibbidi Bobbidi soon change that though!
In the evening we went to Magic Kingdom to watch the night time parade and the fireworks. The parade was really pretty and was basically glow in the dark dancers and floats, it was really entertaining. Everyone gets so pushy trying to see though! Especially the mothers, they go crazy. There was a really cringy tribute to america float at the end aswell and all the Americans follwed after it. CRINGE! The fireworks were really good aswell. They used loads of amazing 3d lighting tricks on the castle, and put up pics of the guests who'd visited on the walls. There was a really cool part where Tinkerbell flies out from the castle on a wire across the sky.
Before we went home we went on Thunder Mountain and Marianne absolutly wet herslef at my rollercoaster face (which i thought was normal) so then we went on 3 more times and everyone had a turn sat next to me and they were all in tears at my face! On one ride Marianne sat in front and took photos the whole way round so there gunna be a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment