Thursday 23 June 2011

Day one...





So im all settled in now, living with one english girl and two girls from Thai- Won. Theyre all really nice and one of the girls from Thai- Won gave us presents that were meant to bring people luck which was really sweet. We spent most the day today in this giant lecture thing filling out paperwork which wasnt fun. I found out though im going to be working in Downtown Disney which im excited about cuz its got loads of bars and entertainment around it and its the only Disney park i dont really remember going to. I also got told i needed to dye my hair which i was abit anoyed about cuz although my hair was two different shades it looked natural and the hairdressers was expensive. We went for an all you can eat buffet for dinner. The food was really nice but for me was mostly bread, potatoes, beans and the occasional spring roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment