Thursday 23 June 2011

On my way...

Up at 4 am!!! So tired but for some reason i think going to the airport with a pack lunch is a fun day out. I hate flying and the stupid flight attendant gave me the wrong meal so that put me in a bad mood! I wasnt impressed with the meals which is weird cuz i love plane food! changing flights at Boston was so stressful cuz i didnt realise how big the airport was so ended up running through with my giant hand luggage bag. When we landed in Orlando i could hardly move with my two bloody suitcases and wish i could of fitted my stuff in one! Made friends staright away which was really good and my room mate is really nice and also brough two suitcases so we obvsiously have alot in common! We were worried about wardrobe space tho! A group of us went for our first meal to a steak house! I had the awkward moment where i had to tell them i was veggi but they were fine and thought it was funny id come anyway. Ended up having mozarella sticks cuz apparently america hates vegetarians! so was basically an expensive mcdonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment