Friday 15 July 2011

Day Eighteen...

I had to get up at half 5 this morning!!! So i could go get my social security number. I actually got ready surprisingly fast though and was at the bus stop for 10 to six to make sure i got on the first bus so i could be back earlier. It only took about 10 minutes to process the application so i was back by half 8. After a nice nap i went out to sunbath again before work. I love starting late cuz i get time to lie in and sunbath :). On the way to work though we were caught on the edge of a tornado! And there was literally a huge downpour and i was walking to work in it! The roads were flooded and my shoes were coming off trying to wade through the water. When i got to work i was literally dripping. I waited for it to at least slow down but then i had to walk back to costuming to get another outfit!
I was pixie dusting at work till 10 but it was actually so fun. The best part of the job! All the little girls were so cute! I got so carried away i did it till quater past ten for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment