Friday 15 July 2011

Day Fifteen...

Today was sooooo boring. Ive enjoyed having four days off in a row but when no one else has a day off at the same time it gets really dull. So i just went back out to the pool for a while and generally hung round. I was having such a bad day aswell. I lost two keys!! One when i was carrying it too the pool. Then turned a deck chair round and suddenly it was gone and then other when i went to get a drink from the vending machine and suddenly the new one was gone! (but that was later found :/) so i had to pay for two new keys.
In the evening three of us went to Hollywood studios to watch the 4th July fireworks there. We went on tower of terror and rock'n'rollacoaster aswell which is my favourite ride ever cuz its amazing. The fireworks were so good. They had a band playing at the same time altough i didnt really like the music. And of course i wore my hat again. Afterwards we watched Fantasmic which was amazing. I dont remember ever seeing it before but it was brilliant. I love the shows more than watching the fireworks cuz im getting abit bored of fireworks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment