Tuesday 5 July 2011

Day Thirteen...

I got up early again to go to the pool and sunbathe but this time i mega burned. Its so annoying i never tan all i do is burn! In the afternoon i decided to go to the outlet mall and have a look around for something to do cuz everyone else was at work. At first i though it was rubbish but then i found Papaya!! THE best shop ever! I literally loved everything in there! I was embarrassed of myself carrying round a huge pile of clothes. I had to hold myself back but still spent a lot in there but i love the clothes! I can tell i gunna get addicted to that shop.
In the evening we went to Cicis an all you can eat pizza buffet which i was loving cuz pizza is one of my favourite foods. Id love to live in Italy. All the sprinklers in the street were turned on by the time we went home so that was fun! When we got in we watched a movie called Diary of a Wimpy Kid before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment