Friday 15 July 2011

Day Fourteen...

So i went back to the Outlet mall again! I'm officially obsessed with Papaya. I love it! Then i wanted to get a giraffe tshirt from animal kingdom so i thought i might aswell just pop over on my day off. It is absoultly boiling in Animal Kingdom. You cant even breath. Apparently its because Animal Kingdom is built in a dip to keep all the heat in for the animals but i was just a walking ball of sweat! I got my tshirt then i thought i might aswell get a bit of food. So sat eating a pizza watching the parade on my own. Then i thought i might aswell have a go on dinosaur while im here. So i went on that on my own. Haha. It was quite a funny day. It wasnt too bad queing for a ride on your own until you get to the front and the woman asks how many and you have to say one.! That ride is so scary aswell, i had to close my eye for most of it cuz i didnt wanna be sat screaming on my own.
In the evening we went to see the 4th July fireworks at Magic Kingdom. I wore y special 4th of July hat which was fun but i was definatly the only person wearing anything with the american flag on. The fireworks were good but i thought they were definatly over rated and like the epcot ones more. Afterwards we went to the Wilderness Lodge resort and watched Princess Diaries on a big screen on the beach in deck chairs. It was like in a movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment