Friday 5 August 2011

Day Thirty Five...

I got sent home from work today for forgetting my work shoes so i wasnt 'in with the Disney Look' which was abit anoying cuz id got up and got ready but at least i was getting an extra day off :)I went to the outlets and did abit of papaya shopping. My favourite thing to do. Then i got the bus to Ripleys museum which is basically a museum of really weird and random things and facts. It was really cool though and i brought a penny in a tiny jar and its like omg how did the penny get in that jar lol. Then i came home and skyped my auntie before going to Applebees for dinner and having the spinach and artichoke dip which is a really popular starter here but the starters are literally the size of about two mains for some reason. So productive day! Glad i had it off instead of being at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment