Monday 1 August 2011

Day Twenty Six...

Today me and beth had our day of fun at Hollywood studios. Ive done loads of things there already so it was mainly a day of shows. We saw the car stunt show, which just makes me stressed cuz i always think somethings gunna go wrong. We did the backlot tour as well which i hadnt done already. Beauty and the beast was a really fun show and i had my frozen lemonade! :) which i will miss when im back in England. My fav show though was the little mermaid cuz i love that film and it had some really cool effects in it like glow in the dark fish and a massive ursela. It rained alot on you though which was kind of anoying cuz i was cold! We also went to see the green army man from toy story who was my friend Tag inside. That was fun cuz he just walked straight past the que and came over to us and took photos with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment