Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day Thirty Nine...

Today was so funny. We went to Typhoon Lagoon for 'Massive Friday' (cuz we all had the same day off) The whole day was literally hilarious. My back was bright red from where id burnt it in the morning sun bathing with the tanning oil :/ we went on the rapids and all the big slides. We went on the lazy river where everyone in the river suddendly joined onto eachother and made a train. I was stuck rammed against the wall on the wrong side of the train but eventually joined on the end. Americans are very friendly with eachother. The best bit of the day was the wave pool. I lost my sunglasses in there which was a burden. The wave literally swooshed them off my face and i didnt even notice they were gone. It was so funny in there though. The first wave we were really near the back, basically not even in the pool but it was so powerful it knocked me and marianne off our feet. I was just rolling away and it was scratching my back but i couldnt get up! We had a photo pass photo taken in there aswell and got knocked over then and went flying into the woman. At one point we all fell over together and ended up in some kind of ball and were all being washed away together.
In the evening we went to Beaches and Cream to attempt the kitchen sink of ice cream. Some of it was disgusting like there was coffee ice cream and peanut butter sauce! I was determined to finish it and even strawed it at the end which was rank. We did it though. Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment