Monday 1 August 2011

Day Twenty Three...

After work i went for food with a couple of the work girls. I felt so overly dressed! I thought i was under dressed cuz i was just wearing a beach dress but they were wearing tackies and baggy tops. I think they were judging my outfit ha. We went to a place called Kraze which was really nice and i wouldn't have found by myself cuz megan drove us there. It was like eating with the anorexics though cuz they wanted to share everything! At first we shared a small bowl of edamame beans cuz they said they were delicious. They were nice but they were beans! Then i wanted a pizza but they ignored me and got a sharing platter of pitta bread and houmus! To be fair it was so nice but i was hungry! Then for dessert we shared a brownie with ice cream and melted marshmellow on top. Yum! Ive become obsessed with brownie since being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment